Thursday, February 16, 2012

GoAbroad.com's Blog of the Week

I've been in Rome for over a month now. I have seen almost all of Rome's major tourist attractions and have begun to understand the culture, people and way of life. My classes have picked up and I've been learning new things about Italian history and culture, including topics like Renaissance architecture and Neorealist cinema. I've been documenting many of my experiences and adventures on this blog for friends and family back in the United States.

Recently I was featured on Hobart and William Smith Colleges website as a student blogger and even more recently I heard about my selection as GoAbroad.com's blog of the week. A true honor. It is nice to know that other people are enjoying the blog as much as I am enjoying adding to it. At first it began as a way to learn about blogging and to force myself to document my travels. This blog has helped me look for things to discuss and photograph during daily trips and I've really enjoyed the process. It is nice now to share this with others. If anyone reading this blog has any suggestions on places that I have not visited already, like a museum or even a restaurant, it would be very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment